About this project
- Adopts Apple protocol iBeacon technology to replace manual recording during long-distance running competitions like marathon and hiking.
- Provides live info to contestants and audience, providing a far more exciting racing experience.
- Available in competition and practice modes for the contest and runner practices.
- Currently deployed in St. Stephen's College cross-country competition for nearly 1,000 students.
- Awarded a WWDC 2016 Scholarship.
- First version completed on April 2016.
Technologies I got involved with while working on this project:
- Core Bluetooth
- Source Code: Click Here